Ceremony or Reception Video only $500
We video tape your ceremony or reception.
The video starts with a DVD Title and transitions in to the main video.
* 1 Camera Ceremony Coverage or Reception Coverage
* Main Menu
* 2 DVDs with Graphics
* Add a 2nd Videographer/Camera for $325
Wedding Video Package 1 $850
The Days filming starts with your pre-ceremony and end 3-hours after the reception starts.
* the video begins with a custom menu, transitioning into the ceremony and then the reception.
* we edit the video adding the credits from the bridal party to the ending.
Wedding Party Credits
* Choose your own Music
* 25 Picture Photo Montage
* 3 DVD with Menus & Custom Designed Case
* Add Cocktail Hours Montage Display for $175 (Includes 25 additional pictures)
* Add a 2nd Videographer & Camera for Ceremony $300
Wedding Video Package 2 $300
Filming starts with the pre ceremony and ends 4-hours after the reception
starts. The video begins with a beautiful menu allowing you to select weddings.
The second menu is for the ceremony. The edited reception and
wedding party credits complete this video to this package.
Wedding Video Package 3 $1,300
This is our most popularly requested wedding video package.
Capturing all the days’ sights and sounds throughout your wedding with two photo
journalists for the entire day. Arriving 1-hour before the ceremony we begin
by the taping of your pre-ceremony we then film the reception until its
scheduled end. Included is our unique cocktail hour display presentation!
The Sacramento Style Wedding Film $300
We include Wedding Package 3 with the addition of the Love
Story and other benefits listed below. The major difference is in the filming
your Love Story video, which begins months in advance, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
coverage, a 25-picture honeymoon Photo Montage, 2-camera coverage, and our
Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner $300
Wedding Prep $300
Very popular! The videographer will come to your home to film your preparation with your Brides Maids.